yg ni ternipis sgt pulak
siap sedia utk dibawa
Okeh, ni resepinya. Katanya dia ambik dr blog Lydia. Cheq share kat sini yer Lydia, Hana :D
Ingredients (makes 6):
1 cup All purpose flour
1 tbsp White sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Baking Soda
4/5 cup Milk
1 Egg, beaten
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
½ tbsp Cooking Oil
Pinch of salt
Red bean paste
1. Sift together flour with baking powder and baking soda, set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, bring together all other ingredients, mix until well blended.
3. Stir in sifted flour and mix until just combined.
4. Heat a non-stick pan on low heat, transfer one-sixth of the batter into the pan. Cook until bottom is golden brown.
5. Remove from pan. When is cool enough to handle, place a slice of cheese on top or spread jam/kaya and roll it up. Set aside to cool with seal side down, this will help the roll to keep in shape.
6. Cut into serving size, also to reveal the beautiful pinwheel pattern.
Then, i wonder...resepi ni boleh gak guna utk buat apam balik. Rasa dia lebih kurang sama :D